Our Programs

Family  Visitation

This program supervises visitation between children and non-custodial parents, and facilitates custody exchanges between parents who are not together, so that children can safely spend time with both parent while avoiding overt conflict, maintaining positive relationships with the significant adults in their lives and reducing feelings of abandonment. We have offices in Green River and Rock Springs. Call 307-362-6549 ext 8

 Rock Springs cell 307-875-3791,  Green River cell 307-209-0811. 

The  Family  Independence  Program

This program provides temporary and limited financial assistance with deposit, rent, utilities, gas, food, prescriptions, in order to help families whom are currently homeless or on the verge of homelessness or have inadequate housing situations while taking steps to improve their independence.

Our funding is very limited and not all applications will be approved. 



We may be able to help if you have an eviction notice. If you qualify and we have funding, we may be able to  pay a portion of your rent to prevent eviction. We can not pay forward rent. Please talk to your landlord and make any payment arrangements that you can. Our program only assists with partial rent.  

If you are eligible, we can assist with past due rent up to three months the first year, 2 months of rent the second year and one time the third year. Our monthly limit is $300.00 

Deposits assistance can be utilized once every 3 years, limited to $300.00


Applications for regular LIEAP benefits closed on February 29, 2024. 

If you have been approved for LIEAP regular seasonal benefits, requests for crisis assistance will be accepted through April 15, 2024. You may qualify for these funds if you have received a disconnect notice, you are out, or nearly out of heating fuel or have a broken heating system. For questions, please contact LIEAP at 1-800-246-4221.

Weatherization Assistance Program
You can still apply for consideration for the Weatherization Assistance Program.  Apply now via the their website. 


We have additional utility assistance available if you have a shut off notice. Please call our office to make an appointment.